Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3

Take care of your health.  Without it, you cannot live a happy, fulfilling life.


I completely agree and I consider myself a healthy person.  Sure, I am not in the best shape of my life, but I don't drink a lot or smoke...sorry had to pause in my writing to take a sip of a Coke Zero which I am sure is full of horrific chemicals.  Still, I am better off than most people.  I also think intellectual health is just as important as physical health.  I myself am worried that if I am not constantly learning new things, I could develop Alzheimer's, which runs in my family.  Taking care of yourself should not be considered selfish; in fact, I think it would be inconsiderate to your family if you let yourself go.


"The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat."
Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment