Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31

The next time you have to make a simple decision, make it quickly.  Do not brood over whether or not you made the right one.  Let it go.

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
Theodore Roosevelt

I chose to put that quote before my post since I absolutely adore this one. I know a lot of people, including myself, that not only have trouble making big decisions but they also cannot make the little ones.  For instance, the other day when my brother and I went out to lunch neither one of us could decide where to go so we ended up sitting on a bench for fifteen minutes in uncertainty.  Now, that is just silly.

1 comment:

  1. I agree--so many times we make a bigger deal out of making a decision than is necessary. Just go for it!

    ReplyDelete