Monday, July 16, 2012

July 13

Do something that requires strength.


Awhile ago, my sister and I made before 30 bucket lists.  I highly recommend making bucket lists since it is a great motivating.  Our lists are comprised of a hundred things that will push out of our comfort zone and can only be accomplished by us (i.e. get married would not be on the list since that resides in another person's control as well as ours).  One of the things on my list is to exercise everyday for a month which I will be attempting to complete in August.  This will be incredibly hard for me since I would rather use the Machine from The Princess Bride than spend an extended amount of time on the elliptical.  Still, I will attempt to make it work!

Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment