Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30

Tell yourself you are strong enough to forgive someone.


A couple days ago a friend informed me that her dad thought I was a grudge holder.  Why she shared this, I have no idea.  However, when I looked up at my other friends, no one disputed it.  On the contrary, they all said I do.  I have never thought that I hold grudges.  I can usually remember what people have done to me namely because I am particularly good at remembering horrifically embarrassing moments (it's a selective gift).  However, I don't hold things against people.  I suppose it is good for us to hear what people think of us every once awhile but that was quite a shock.  Still, I think I am good at forgiving people so I will continue in  my flawed ways.  My friend's dad can suck it!


Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That must have been quite a shock to hear. You seemed to have handled it well. I guess it is good to have honest friends, but sometimes stuff like that can be hard to hear.
    I like the Oscar wilde quote!

    ReplyDelete