Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 23

Create a hideout that only you know about.


Well, if I told you where my hideout was it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?  However, I will give you a hint.  It is surround by books, warm drinks, and silence.  I often envy kids because it is still socially acceptable for them to make pillow forts.  I do think it is important to always have a hideout; it can be quite a comfort for you to always know it is there.


“In the wide pile, by others heeded not,
Hers was one sacred solitary spot,
Whose gloomy aisles and bending shelves contain
For moral hunger food, and cures for moral pain.” 

Walter Scott

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying the extra quotes you add. They really emphasize your feelings. Thank you for keeping this blog up--I love it!

    ReplyDelete