Monday, July 16, 2012

July 14

Think of something you are worried about.  Ask yourself: can I do anything about this?  what would be a healthy way to handle this so I can let go?  Take deep breaths.


I constantly worry about my romantic life (or lack there of).

  • I could potentially talk to more guys but considering the last encounter I am a little gun shy.  I was trying to impress a certain attractive blond and proceeded to detail my vomit history from about four years ago to present day.  You read that correctly.
  • A healthy way to handle this would be to put myself out there more.
“If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it's not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.” 
Dalai Lama XIV

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote from the Dalai Lama! It is so true!!!!

    ReplyDelete