Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4

Claim one bit of your house as completely your own.  Ban all others.


First of all, happy Independence Day! My family doesn't eat meat so this holiday has always been virtually nonexistent in my life.  I spent last fourth of July in France which was pretty weird but I digress.


I guess for me, this area would be my desk.  My desk is where I write all blog posts.  I also have a bulletin board right in front of me so I have goals, art, and photos to look at.  I am both driven and relaxed when I sit at my desk which for me is the perfect combination.
AMANDA

1 comment:

  1. I would like to remind the women who read this to take this post very seriously. If you are a mom, every area seems to be claimed by children. Do not let this be true for you. I claimed my work-out room for myself when the kids were little. I knew that it would always be neat when I walked into it, and it served as a calm oasis. Ahhh....

    ReplyDelete