Saturday, March 3, 2012

February 29

Create.


I create almost every day with my blogs.  I think it is also important to appreciate other people's creations in your daily life, whether it is by reading, going to museums, or watching films.  I am fortunate enough to be able to incorporate art in my life every single day and I am so grateful.  Finally, I believe that it is really important to support and appreciate the art that people in your life create.  I have always tried to support my friends in their talents, whether it be in art or cooking.   My writing has always been supported by my family but I have never really discussed writing with my friends or asked them to read anything of mine.  But I create on a daily basis which is what is really important.:)
AMANDA

I keep putting off this post, because I'm not sure what, if anything, I create. As Amanda said, I enjoy admiring the creations of others, such as art, film, music, and literature. We've mentioned many times that our friend, Mara, is an extremely talented artist. I don't exactly create anything in my daily life, but I like to think that my whole life has a creative feel to it. I like to express myself with my clothing, I listen to really cool and creative music, and I constantly go to art museums. I hope I will one day find something creative that I'm good at to enrich my life even further.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment