Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21

Breathe.


I just took some really deep breaths and it felt really good.  It is great advice...um...what the hell should I write?  I imagine I would have a similar feeling were I ever assigned an essay on blinking.  Let's see...it is good to slow down sometimes.  Um, it can relax you especially in stressful traffic related incidents (I got stuck behind a bus today).  Uh, anyone watching Psych tonight?  Any takers?  I am going to just sign off now...take it, Brie!
AMANDA


I may have mentioned this before, but I use deep breathing in my daily life. Whenever I'm feeling stressed or worried, I just breathe deeply, and my head becomes clearer right away. I highly recommend incorporating deep breathing into your day. Below is a link for a website that goes into detail about the benefits of deep breathing and how to properly and more effectively breathe.

http://www.onepowerfulword.com/2010/10/18-benefits-of-deep-breathing-and-how.html

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment