Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19

Most people have at least one part of their body that they wish they could change.  Constantly say to yourself "I love all of me!"  Eventually, you will.


I have never really been comfortable with my appearance.  Let's just say I have more than one part of my body that I would like to change.  I think it is always a good idea to pick out what you think is your best feature and focus on that.  For instance, I have always liked my eyes.  They are a really deep brown and big (though not in a creepy bug eye way).  I also have rather long lashes.  This sounds really braggy but my point is that I try to exemplify this feature by wearing flattering eye make up.  I would love for people to comment on what their best feature is.  Don't feel like you are boasting; this is a blog meant to celebrate ourselves.
AMANDA

I'm in the same situation as Amanda. I could name a few body parts that I'm not happy with. On the plus side, I have never seriously considered plastic surgery. I know that if I surgically changed a part of me, I would regret it for the rest of my life. I would feel like a cheater and a fake. Let's see... I really like my eyes, as well. I have been told that they are an interesting color. They are greenish-blue on the outside, and brown near the pupils. I am also happy with my legs. They are very slender and toned. If you play up your best features, people are less likely to notice the features you are more insecure about. In fact, I guarantee that the people around you do not notice your so-called 'bad features' as much as you do (if they notice them at all).

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment