Thursday, March 8, 2012

March 7

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.


I am having a really tough day.  Just like Arthur Dent can never get the hang of Thursdays, I could never get the hang of Wednesdays.  I will just say that I have access to every treat but that doesn't mean that I should get every treat.  Sorry, I can't say more that but I am incredibly busy.
AMANDA


The only thing I can think to write about for this post is food. Just because those cookies are available to you, does not mean you should eat them. I'm sorry neither of us have insightful thoughs for this one, guys. I guess it's just an off day.

xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting that both of you thought about food--I think most people do. But I also wanted people to think about things like overdoing work, or neglecting friendships or family or overextending themselves with activities or finances. Good stuff, ladies.

    ReplyDelete