Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 20

Don't assume you are trapped in your current position.  Constantly learn new skills to enable you to have a back up plan.  Information is power.


I love learning new things, though I must admit, I do not put myself out there that much.  I like learning by myself with either books or the internet.  I really want to learn about classical music and art.  Of course, I should probably dedicate myself to more practical things as well.  I think I have mentioned that I want to learn sign language this summer.  I think when people aren't constantly learning new things, they get really boring.  Just saying.
AMANDA


I need to get past my laziness and start learning some new skills. I am currently working on my French. I am also continuing my daily practice of yoga. I am always into learning about new music, but that isn't really a 'skill'. I'm going to find something awesome to learn this summer. I'll keep you guys updated.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment