Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6

Make a decision by yourself that benefits yourself.


Today, I decided to play basketball.  I know that seems either hard core or childish, but it was actually a lot of fun.  I hadn't played in a really long time and so it was quite embarrassing for awhile but I got fresh air and exercise.  I never really got into exercising.  Going to a gym and walking on a treadmill always felt artificial to me.   Like I should really be out exploring instead of just mirroring the movements.  It was a lot of fun and I think I am going to try out a few new sports!
AMANDA


Wow, I'm really proud of you, Amanda! I've decided to try to be healthier, too. I'm already a vegetarian, but I feel like I can be doing so much more. From now on, I'm going to try to do at least twenty minutes of yoga daily, take a walk every day (weather permitting), and prepare each of my meals so that they are at least half fruits/vegetables. I'm also considering going vegan for a day or two every week. I'm going to do some more research about healthy vegan diets, and see how I feel about it. When done correctly, vegan diets can be extremely beneficial. Also, animal rights is something I'm very passionate about, and it's something I would like to contribute more to. I will keep you updated.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment