Sunday, May 6, 2012

April 30

You are surrounded by people who care about and support you. Don't be afraid to take advantage of your opportunities. 


Lately, I have really been making things happen for myself. I'm happier than I have ever been. I feel like part of my happiness is from being sure of my plans for the next few years. I have become more comfortable with asking for help, and I'm really going after what I want.


xx Brie


I too have been really going after what I want lately.  I think that once you feel like you have no control over what is happening in your life, the desperation kicks in.  I believe that you always have a choice.   I think once you realize that, you are on a better path to happiness.  At least, that is what happened with me.
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment