Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 4

What is your favorite color?  Make sure you see happy colors every day, either in your clothes or your house.


My favorite color is black ("but that is the absence of colors"; shut up!).  My friend always makes fun of me for wearing all black so I have really gotten into wearing bright spring colors.  You would be surprised by how many orange shirts I have.  I also am a fan of jewel tones and greens.  The rooms in my house kind of explode with different colors and it makes me happy to look at them.
AMANDA


I really like black, too, Amanda. I think black, white, and gray are really chic, so my bedroom is black and white with black and white photographs. I have accents of bright colors in the form of plants. During spring and summer, I wear a lot of white and light colors. Also, when I look out my bedroom window, I see beautiful flowers. 


xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of rooms exploding with color! Thanks for that wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete