Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 18

Take ten minutes this morning to check in with body and assess your emotional and physical needs.


I remember two distinct times in my life where I can clearly remember my mind going "don't do this!  You will regret it."  Of course, I did it anyway and (surprise) I did deeply regret it.  I think it is really important to trust your instincts and listen to the voice inside your head (unless it is telling you to do bad things in which case, I advise against it).  I will try to check in with myself more often.
AMANDA


I am a firm believer in following your intuition. I am going to do this tomorrow morning. I get so caught up in my plans that I put my physical and emotional needs behind getting things done. I am making it a priority this summer to be more sensitive with myself emotionally and take more care of my body.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment