Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 8

Make a list of everything you know how to do, however trivial.


1. I know how to write newspaper articles.
2. I know how to make kick ass peanut butter cookies.
3. I know how to navigate major European cities.
4. I know how to comfort my friends and family
5. I know how to debate.
6. I know how to evaluate film and literature.
7. I know how to take care of a chinchilla.
8. I know how to stand up for myself.
9. I know how to make a video.
10. I know how to take care of my hair and make up (could you tell by now I was running out of things?)
AMANDA


1. I know how to present reasonable arguments to back my beliefs.
2. I know how to bake.
3. I know a bit of French.
4. I know about literature.
5. I know a lot about music.
6. I know how to be a good friend.
7. I know how to make people laugh.
8. I know how to write creatively.
9. I know how to play the harmonica.
10. I know how to dress for my body shape.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment