Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 3

Are you filling your life with food, a busy schedule, or medicine to avoid your feelings? Deal with it so you can move on!


I tend to watch a lot of television when I'm trying to avoid something. But when something is just too persistent, television can do nothing to distract me. I just had to take some time today to let myself be sad. I'm exhausted. Sometimes, I just need to let my emotions out, and I usually do that by crying. Afterwards, the problem doesn't seem as daunting anymore. Give it a try! You might be surprised at what you find out about yourself!


xx Brie


Whenever I am trying to avoid something, I usually watch movies and read.  I think talking is the best way to let out feelings.  I can always discuss an issue with my friends, my mom, or my sister.  I agree with Brie that sometimes crying actually makes the problem less worrisome because you are truly letting your emotions out.
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment