Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 15

Don't ignore women outside of your age range.


I have friends that are ten years older than me and I have friends that are several years younger than me.  I think it is important to try to meet people that are different than you.  My philosophy is that I should always have one friend that completely embarrasses me in public (in a good way) but I need someone to bring me out of my comfort zone every once in awhile.  I actually can currently think of three of my friends that do that so I may be excelling too much in that department.


I have always been very close with my grandmother and aunt. I have a younger cousin who I am very close with, as well. My best girlfriends are my age or a year older or younger, though. I love having my friend group that I do everything with, but I think it is important to do things with many, many different friends. 


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment