Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 6

Decide if you want challenges to make you weaker or stronger.


I have decided, after much deliberation , that I want them to make me stronger, heehee.  So far, they have.  My surgeries have helped put things in perspective.  I do wish, though, that I was better at learning from embarrassing moments.  To this day, I am still mortified about certain things that happened in fourth grade.  From now on, after each embarrassing moment I am going to list three things I can learn from the experience.
AMANDA


The challenges I have faced have definitely made me stronger. I struggled with growing up in a predominately Christian area, and I have now found peace as an atheist. I have faced rough relationships and have come out stronger. I hope to continue to learn from my experiences and grow after facing challenges.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment