Sunday, May 6, 2012

April 29

Don't be afraid to say no.


Whether it be to a party or for a favor, some of us have a problem saying no. When I'm dealing with my friends and family, it is especially difficult for me to say no to things. I don't want to seem lazy or like I don't care. From now on, my personal happiness and comfort comes first. If I need to say no to something, I will.
 
xx Brie


Hey!  I am back from a truly amazing trip to London.  I thought I would post some pictures of my vacation since it kind of goes with the happy theme since it is my favorite place in the world.


But now I am back.  So yeah.  Anyway, I have trouble saying no to certain people because I want to be polite.  I think that saying no to things doesn't make you mean, though. I will try to implement this rule.
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment