Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 1

Realize that you are a strong woman. 


This post makes me want to sing "I Am Woman"! I always say "women can do anything", and I truly believe it. We are so much stronger than we give ourselves credit for! Don't sell yourself short. Realize and accept how powerful you are. Try saying this out loud: I am a strong, independent woman, and I can do anything I set my mind to.


xx Brie


I know a lot of very strong women that I look up to.  I also know a lot of weak women who are actually pretty great people who just can really hold their own under pressure.  Sometimes I think that we really don't realize how strong we are unless we experience a trauma.  I also believe though that that kind of sucks.  I agree with Brie that we should accept how powerful we are before trouble starts.  We will be better prepared.
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment