Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 12

Don't be envious of others.  It is embarrassing.


Ooo.  This is something I have trouble with.  Growing up, I absolutely hated school.  I had two older siblings so whenever they graduated, I was so jealous it hurt.  I also have had petty jealousy as well.  However, everyone has their problems.  If you look close enough at someone, you will realize that they have deep issues as well.  I haven't gotten better about it lately.
AMANDA



All around me people are doing amazing things that I wish I could do. I envy people with talent and good looks. I have realized that I have good qualities just as everyone else does. And the people I put on a pedestal have flaws, as well. I come to this conclusion after much thought. When I'm actually faced with these situations, I am not as rational as I am writing this post. 


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment