Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 19

Make sure you have alone time.


I know a lot of people who simply don't know how to be alone.  Maybe it is because they don't have any hobbies or they just don't want to sit and think.  In any case, I am always grateful that I am not one of those people.  I love spending time with the people I care about but I also love just being alone and puttering.  I think if you struggle with this, you definitely need to work on this.  It is a very important skill.
AMANDA


I have too much alone time, haha. I am very good at being alone, because most of the time I'm not lonely when I am alone. I love sitting and just listening to music or sitting outside in my back yard on the porch swing. I agree with Amanda. This is a very important thing to do. The thing I need to work on is making more plans. There is such a thing as too much alone time, I'm finding.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment