Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14

Look at yourself through eyes of love.  You have the power to make yourself age gracefully by continuing to treat your body well physically and mentally.


I am going to keep posting these messages partly because Brie is vacationing in Mexico and partly because I want to be up to date for once.  I think I am very good at making sure I am constantly feeding my brain with new knowledge.  However, I don't exercise or eat as well as I should.  I recently started counting calories and am planning to work out later today.  So far it is going pretty well so I am definitely working on this happy action.
AMANDA

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to read your thoughtand I hope Brie has a great vacation! I am glad you are posting the days up to date and I still really love that you are using my book in this way! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete