Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 2

Don't lie about anything today.


This seems hard but so far I think I am going strong.  I had a friend once that would lie about the stupidest stuff and it got incredibly annoying.  It makes you seem insecure and it is just humiliating to be caught.
AMANDA


I have this horrible tendency to say things like "It's okay" and "I'm fine" when it is definitely not okay and I am most certainly not fine. I am really trying to work on being more honest with my feelings. I just don't want to start a big conflict. Sometimes I don't feel justified in feeling certain things. When I am upset about something, it might not seem like anything to the person I am upset with. That is when arguments start. But I need to start being honest. Nothing will ever get better unless I do.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment