Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 4

Stand up for yourself.  Acknowledge the good choices and the bad choices.


Sometimes when I stand up to myself, I get the whole "You are so sensitive" routine in return.  That's okay, because I have realized that it is more important for me to tell someone when my feelings are hurt than having to endure a few jabs back.  I also tend to focus too much on the bad decisions and not enough on the good.  I was reading a web page earlier that asked people what their favorite high school memory was.  I cannot think of a single one besides memories that deal with escaping.  Yikes.
AMANDA


I'm in the same boat, Amanda. I am always told that I am "too sensitive". I am done being a doormat. I am going to start telling people what I want and don't want directly. Ol' Liz Lemon is going to get what she wants!


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment