Tuesday, June 12, 2012

May 28

Be alone.


I think we actually just talked about this a couple days ago.  I like being alone.  I am actually alone right now, just listening to music and puttering around.  However, I am usually doing something when I am alone rather than just listening to my thoughts.  I will try today to just sit and think.
AMANDA


I've become less content with being alone. I like to have my time every day to rest and re-energize, but I feel like I'm passing up a lot of opportunities by being alone all the time. My boyfriend said something really thought provoking a few days ago. He told me that people don't really remember their time alone, but they remember the time they spend with others. I'm going to try to create more memories with friends. I realize I took this post in the opposite direction, haha. I'm having plenty of alone time today, though.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment