Tuesday, June 12, 2012

May 29

Your imperfections are part of your charm!


All right, maybe I can buy that.  I mean, some people think that being extremely stubborn and shy is charming, right?  So far, I have no takers on that one.  However, I do like the idea of incorporating your imperfections into your whole personality package instead of trying to hide them.
AMANDA


Let's see, what are some of my imperfections? I can't do this post. I'm perfect. I'm kidding, of course :) I'm definitely far from perfect, though, if you ask my boyfriend he will disagree with that statement. As far as physical imperfections go, my nose is crooked and pointy and my chest is as flat as that of a 12 year old girl. I speak way too fast most of the time, and I slur my words together sometimes so people can't really understand me. I also sing a lot. And I can't carry a tune. I worry way too much, to the point of making myself sick. Speaking more positively, though, I speak really fast because I'm usually really excited about things I'm talking about. I sing because I'm happy. And I worry because I have a big heart. I have also been told that I resemble Audrey Hepburn (probably because of my short dark hair and my body) so that's a plus!


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment