Tuesday, June 12, 2012

May 26

Think of what people have said about you.  There are probably good and bad things mixed in there.  You don't have to believe the bad stuff.


Bad stuff people said about me:

  • Bitchy
  • Snob
  • Lazy
  • Prude/hermity (is that even a word?)
  • Not hot
  • Doesn't enjoy stuff like I should
  • Disrespectful
  • Inexperienced
  • Stupid (or at least "not as smart as I thought you were when I first met you."  Like wtf?)
  • Condescending
  • Too quiet
  • Too sensitive
  • Harsh
  • Rude/mean (well, those were special circumstances)
  • Bad taste in music
Well that was depressing.  Now the good stuff.
  • Beautiful
  • Awesome friend
  • Deep
  • Super intelligent
  • Super pretty, cute
  • Well-spoken
  • Cultured
  • Great eyes, hair
  • Wise
  • Funny
  • Good writer
  • Great little figure
  • Tiny waist
  • Nice
  • Good conversationalist
  • Bad ass (and no, it was not said sarcastically.  Actually, it probably was.)
  • Sweet
  • Interesting
  • An enigma (a guy said this to me once.  I felt like Angelina Jolie or something.)
  • Quick witted
  • Bravest person they knew
  • Strong
  • A hero
  • Inspiring
  • Most driven person they knew
Wow, that was interesting.  I did not expect these results; I forgot how nice people are!  Maybe I am just blocking out certain insults but I found this uplifting.
AMANDA


I don't know if I will be able to equal Amanda's amazing post!


Bad things:

  • ugly
  • bitchy
  • stupid
  • lazy
  • closes out the real world
  • flat chested (it's true, I just don't like to hear it, obviously)
  • snobby
Good things:
  • amazing taste in music
  • stunning/gorgeous
  • kind
  • funny
  • friendly
  • light
  • inspiring
  • brave
  • really pretty eyes
  • fantastic legs
  • fun/silly
xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment