Monday, April 30, 2012

April 28

Don't compete with other women.


Today, I am going to London!  I have still have to pack and clean but this is more important, dammit!  I think I will have Wi-fi in the flat, in which case I will try to still update, particularly because I want a record of my trip.  Otherwise, Brie will just keep posting the messages at daily intervals (snicker).  Anyway, I think we are in constant competition with other women, either for men, jobs, or attention.  It is slightly embarrassing sometimes.
AMANDA



I agree, it is very embarrassing when women fight over men or attention. We should lift each other up and encourage each other! After all, haven't we learned anything from Amanda's recent experience with her geometry student? 


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment