Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1

Use fear as a tool for your survival.  Don't feel it for irrational reasons.


I have been really good at keeping my fear in check lately.   I developed sort of an immunity to scary movies for one thing.  Of course, I think it is important to be aware when you are in public or a city of any potential threats.  Because we have talked about that before, I will not dwell on it.  Still, being scared is a horrible feeling so don't feel it unnecessarily.
AMANDA

Mostly, when I am scared, it is of the future. There are so many things that could happen or go wrong. Lately, I have really been focusing on the present, and I have been trying to keep myself as busy as possible. As long as I am happy and content with the present, there isn't much of a need to worry about the future too much.

xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brie, Good to see you back! I've missed you. You have a good point in that when you take care of the present, you won't have to worry about the future. :)

    ReplyDelete