Monday, April 30, 2012

April 27

Don't buy products that degrade women.  Celebrate yourself.


This is interesting because I just had an...interesting conversation with a chauvinistic pig.  I tutor this guy in geometry every other day because I am just an awesome person.  He informed me that women belong in the kitchen and that we shouldn't be allowed to drive.  He then proceeded to ask if he had got a problem correct.  When I innocently told him that I simply couldn't read the worksheet because it wasn't a recipe, he called me a bitch.  Aw, men.
AMANDA 


I am one of the first people who will jump in a conversation to defend women. I truly believe that women can do anything they set their minds to. I respect myself too much to support something that degrades women. 


xx Brie


P.S. I'm really sorry that happened to you, Amanda. Some people are just so mean :(

No comments:

Post a Comment