Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 3

Treat all women with respect.


I find this hard sometimes.  I see women making utter fools of themselves or whining about their boyfriends and it just makes me feel embarrassed.  It is hard to respect someone when they don't respect themselves.  I will, of course, try to change this.  This is exceptionally difficult whenever you watch the Hooter version of "Happy Birthday".  Google it.  I know you want to.
AMANDA

I agree. It is much easier to respect someone who respects themselves. I personally try to carry myself with as much dignity and class as possible, hoping it will rub off on the previously mentioned "utter fools". It sometimes works (that I have noticed). I am going to try to start looking for little things to admire in each person I meet. Even if I despise them.

xx Brie

P.S. No, I didn't Google it. I couldn't bring myself to willingly witness that horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment