Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 14

Close your eyes and say "The next time I think a negative thought, any negative thought, I will change it to something positive.  I am powerful and have choices."


The next time I think a negative thought, any negative thought, I will change it to something positive.  I am powerful and have choices.  I actually am writing this post at 1:37 pm so I am going to apply this throughout the rest of my day.  Happy Saturday!
AMANDA



I am trying to be more positive. I may seem negative at times, but I really am an eternal optimist inside. I have read many times that the best thing to do for your mental health is to instantly dispose of negative thoughts when they come into your mind. I agree, but, as we all know, it's not that easy. Next time I think something negative, I'm going to think of something positive in my life, and make myself smile. 


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment