Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 20

Use what you have learned to help other people.


Despite what my uncle thinks, I think I have a wide array of experiences that I can help people with.  I have been romantically rejected (by not one but two clowns; 30 Rock reference), I have been through horrendous surgeries, I have a had a plethora of personal problems, and I have experienced loneliness.  Being the youngest sibling, I have not ever had to be anyone's mentor but I think I would be pretty damn good about it.
AMANDA


I, too, have suffered heartbreak and loss, and I have recently recovered from a period of extreme sadness and loneliness. Recently, I have been able to help my younger sisters with the direction of their education. I've had a lot of "been there, done that" moments recently.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment