Monday, April 30, 2012

April 21

Learn about money.  Knowledge is power.


I think this is true but I also think the economy is one of the most boring topics found in the natural world.  Still, I think it is important to be independent in all aspects of your life.  I think I will start to make more of an effort (though I did take a personal finance class in my freshman year of high school).
AMANDA


I am very lucky that I have a father who works in finance. I can always go to him for advice if I am unsure about what to do with my money. I definitely think it is important for women to have a separate account. You never know what will happen. It kills me to see women in relationships where they leave all of the financial decisions to the man. Become more independent and more involved in the decision making. 


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment