Monday, April 30, 2012

April 22

If you choose the wrong path, change it.  You have the power.


Sorry I have not been writing lately.  My sister has come to visit and we have been spending a lot of time together.  I am going through a really happy time right now.  I am seeing my sister, I feel confident, and I am going to London in a week.  Things are turning around for ole Liz Lemon!  Anyway, I think that we have the power to move forward.  I have learned this from repeated viewings of Real Housewives.  Just have a bunco party and you can fix any friendship.
AMANDA



Things have been going really well for me, too! Everything in my life is perfect right now. Someone told me today that I'm "glowing". That's how happy I am! In the past I have always left creating change to other people. My new goal is to create change for myself. If I'm not happy with something, I'm going to do something about it! 


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment