Monday, April 30, 2012

April 25

Pay attention to one meal.  Don't do anything else while you are eating it.  Enjoy.


I constantly watch television when I eat.  Actually, that is the only time I watch television. Every weekend, I eat lunch and watch 24 or Seinfeld.  I love it!  However, I think there is something to savoring your food.  I also don't think you should snack whenever you eat because you never notice how much you are eating.  I guess I can give this a shot...
AMANDA


I watch TV while I eat, too. I love the idea of sitting and focusing on your food. When I go to restaurants, I pay attention to my meal but I also talk to whoever I'm with. I'll have to try eating in silence. I'm just always in such a rush! I need to make more time for myself.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment