Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 13

Bring a little joy into every one of your days.  It can be as easy as listening to Patsy Cline.


Whoa, back up.  Patsy Cline.  Really?


Anyway, I am grateful that I am able to incorporate joy into my every day life.  Usually, every day I am able to read, talk to my sister on the phone, watch a movie, or listen to music.  I also laugh, spend time with people I care about, and eat great food.  Wow.  Right when I wrote that, I had to sit back just because it made me feel enormously grateful that I can do all that.  Make your own list of things that bring you joy; it is really rewarding!
AMANDA



Music is one of the constants in my life. It always brings me joy. 30 Rock also never fails to make me laugh. My boyfriend is another thing that makes me feel joy every single day. He is truly the light of my life. He makes everything seem so much brighter. We always laugh together. I think laughing is the thing I like to do best. I'm very glad I get to laugh every day.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment