Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 16

Plan five minutes of quiet today.


All right, this may secure me the candidacy for President of the Losers but I am going to write it anyway.  I am crazy good at jigsaw puzzles and lately I have been finding a lot of solace in putting puzzles together.  It is very therapeutic, comforting, and satisfying.  That is where I will find my quiet today.  However, it is probably not where I will find a boyfriend.
AMANDA


I never really have complete silence. I'm either listening to music, watching TV, or talking to someone. Today, I turned my music off and cleaned my bedroom in silence. I found the quiet time very calming. Even though it was just for a few minutes, when I was done cleaning my bedroom, I was much more relaxed and serene.


xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment