Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 17

If you eat healthily, you will not only look better but you will feel better!

Talk about nutrition and eating healthily has always annoyed me.  If people want to be healthy, they will eat healthily.  If they don't, quit bugging them!

That being said, I could eat better.  I am a vegetarian so I rarely eat greasy or fatty foods.  I don't drink enough water and I need to eat more fruit.  I take full responsiblity for this; I hear a lot of people complain about America but that is bullshit.

So today, I am going to drink three large glasses of water.  I know you are supposed to drink eight but shut it.  This is my happy action.:)

AMANDA

Nutrition is one of my biggest interests. I have read widely on different nutritional plans and experimented with what works for me. I am a vegetarian as well, and I can tell a huge difference in the way I feel since I stopped eating meat. I have so much more energy and my body feels so much healthier and lighter. I think Amanda is refering to me when she mentioned people complaining about America being fat. I just think this country consumes way too much processed food. That kind of food is full of chemicals and does not sit right with your body. The body is not naturally programmed to work with food like that.

My nutritional tips would be as follows
1. For each of your three meals a day, make half of each meal a fruit or vegetable
2. Cut back or stop eating processed and junk foods
3. Drink six to eight glasses of water a day. Feel free to substitute some of those with a cup of herbal tea (no artificial sweeteners please).

xx Brie


Most people don't know how badly their nutrition is until they begin to eat more healthful foods. Just give it a try! Your energy level will soar and your body will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment