Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 24 (BRIE'S BIRTHDAY)

Never stop playing games.  Today, color and play.  You will not regret it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You are going to love the gift I got you, Brie! 
I love playing games.  I always have and I am really not too picky.  I love "adult" games (cards, pool, ping pong, chess, etc.) but I have also never stopped loving to pretend or play a video game.  Today's assignment was to color.  I obediently sat down and colored a rainbow and wrote my name using the best crayon of them all...cerulean.  I had fun even though I am having a bit of a stressful day.  But I didn't feel like I was engaging in a childish or immature pastime.  I just felt like coloring.
AMANDA

Yes, it is my birthday. It was not a good day. I felt more like an adult than ever, and my family was being difficult. I'm not a big fan of board games. I like doing crafts and artsy things like that, though. My childish thing I do is dancing like an idiot in my room (so no one can be scarred by seeing my horrible dance moves). I'm sorry this post is so short, but I guess my heart just isn't in it. I feel like I wasted my birthday.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment