Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome!

We recently came across a life-changing book titled Happy on Purpose. This book gives readers daily advice on how to live happier, fuller lives. We will be updating this blog daily with a thought or intention to approach your day with. You will be hearing from two different voices which may lead in two different directions.

I am an atheist and have been from a very young age.  I find my day-to-day tasks tedious, stressful, and altogether unenjoyable.  I hope this blog will enable me to enjoy life more and put an end to temporary happiness.


AMANDA

As a recent convert to Japanese Zen Buddhism, I find myself constantly looking for new ways to live my life in the present moment and inspiration to truly enjoy the wherever it is I am at the moment. Through this blog I hope to inspire other women to face their daily vices such as loneliness, lack of meaning, and desperation. I will also include Zen sayings and stories I find helpful from time to time.

xx Brie

We look forward to sharing these daily messages with you and encourage everyone to leave comments as to further enhance the overall experience.

"It is the choices you make today that are creating your future." - Shad Helmstetter

No comments:

Post a Comment