Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29

Even if you don't have the self-confidence that some women seem to naturally possess, you can always fake it.

Some days, I feel really self-assured, and other days I feel like wearing a paper bag on my head.  Honestly, it doesn't seem to make a difference to the people around me.  In my experience, "Who's That Lady?" doesn't come on when I feel confident, and people aren't more attracted to me.  I do feel better when I am more self-assured throughout my day.  We all know that a bad day is infinitely worse if you feel like you look awful.  Like a couple of days ago when I think I got a mild concussion.
AMANDA

Sometimes it is very difficult to feel confident. The key is to start your day off right, as we discussed in a previous post. If you don't feel good about how you look, or what you are wearing, the time to fix that is in the morning before you start your day! Always wear something that makes you feel beautiful. If you have clothes that don't make you feel special, why did you buy them? Throughout your day, do your best not to compare yourself to others. Once you get out of that habit you will be amazed with how much better you feel. Another technique that I use sometimes is to put my favorite quotes on post its and leave them around the house. They make me smile at unexpected times during the day and keep me in the right frame of mind.

xx Brie

Work your way inside to out. If you unhappy on the inside, it will show on the outside, and if you are happy it will show! As Audrey Hepburn once said, "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment