Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 10

Only hang around people that make you a better you.


So I don't have a whole lot of time today so I will try to make this quick.  I think that some people make you meaner.  Whether it is because the two of you always argue or because he/she is just mean to other people.  Cutting people out of life is awkward though.  I would recommend just remaining your charming selves (as I do:)) instead of giving the person the cold shoulder.  Otherwise, they are still making you mean!
AMANDA


I have already discussed the time I had a friend who made me meaner. I ended the relationship, because I started to become someone who I wasn't comfortable being. That is really good advice, Amanda! I was considering giving someone the cold shoulder, but I think I really just need to talk to him, now. I've never been one to play games. I just need to be honest. Easier said than done.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment