Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23

Food is meant to be enjoyed.  Savor one meal today and don't do anything else while you eat.


Today I am going out to ice cream with a friend so that is the meal I am planning on savoring.  I like watching episodes of tv whenever I eat because I don't usually have time to during the week.  The United States isn't exactly known for its fine cuisine but I still try to discover new places in the city all the time (I adore french food).  Believe you me, I enjoy my food a lot.
AMANDA

I had some delicious pasta today, and there were no other distractions. Just me and my thoughts, which is rare. Believe us, we enjoy our food. The only other thing I would want to mention in this post is that lately I have had a lot of work to do, and there have been a lot of stressful situations in my life. Because of that, I have been skipping meals, which I know is not good at all. So, I am going to work on eating three proper meals a day.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment