Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18

Act like you are looking back on your life when you are a lot older.  What would you wish you had accomplished?  Focus on those goals.

First of all, I just want to say that I am reading one of the best novels of all time right now: The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas.  It is hilarious, romantic, sweet, and in short, encompasses everything I think life is worth living for.  I just thought that I should mention this because it brightens my days so much and I wanted to recommend it.  Moving on!

I think when I am older I will have wanted to see as much of the world as I possibly could.  That has always been my goal so not much change there.
AMANDA

You know those days when you think 'things couldn't possible get any worse'? That was yesterday. Today more devestating news was dropped into my lap. So, that was wonderful.

My goals in life are to love as much as I can and to travel as much as I can. I want to look back on my youth and see that I learned from every experience. I also want to know that I got the most out of every opportunity.

xx Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment