Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20

Say thank you.


So...er...this is awkward.  I think Diana Fletcher wanted me to thank whoever I designate as my higher being.  Like I have mentioned before, though, I am an atheist.  So instead of thanking a god, I will thank those that I owe the most.
1. My parents for giving me life and support.
2. My sister for being an amazing guide in my life and making me laugh along the way.
3. My brother for being a mentor to me.
4. My friends for making the worst moments bearable.
5. My entire family for being interesting, entertaining, and loving.
AMANDA

Today was so wonderful! I had a great Friday, and to top off the whole day, a friend unexpectedly texted me. I am really glad he did. That just goes to show that you never know what is right around the corner. I'm sure you all know that recently I haven't been in the best spirits due to my break-up, but a lot of lovely things have been happening to me lately.

Okay, on to the post. Here is my list:
1. My grandma for being so compassionate and unconditionally loving me.
2. My aunt for loving me so much, being so understanding, and always giving me a shoulder to cry on.
3. My mom for showing me how to be strong.
4. My friends for being so sweet and caring, always laughing with me, and comforting me.
5. My entire family for caring so much about each other.

xx Brie

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say thank you to both of you for showing me each day how my book is impacting your lives. I hear from women through email and other people through my amazon reviews and that is also wonderful. so thank you!

    ReplyDelete