Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5

Tomorrow morning, go over how you want certain events in your day to turn out and how you can achieve those results.  Go over even the little details.  See what happens.


Right when I wake up, as I stumble to get caffeine and sit in misery over having to wake up so early is when I am going to do this.  I have an appointment at 11:30 tomorrow so I can go over that in my head.  My biggest problem is saying stupid things so I can try to plan what my  certain questions (somehow I sometimes make a response to question about the weather awkward).  I will report on what happens tomorrow.  Happy Friday Eve!
AMANDA


Every morning, I have a cup of coffee and watch CNN. I will go over how I want my day to go and set a few goals for myself. I will update tomorrow.

xx Brie

P.S. Sorry for such a short post, I am super tired! Plus, I think Amanda pretty much covered what I wanted to say.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good reminder. I tend to do what Amanda does in the morning. I don't like waking up! But recently I realized that I like picking out an outfit to wear, putting on my makeup, even choosing a great lotion or cologne for the day. So, why not enjoy the whole process? It could be the best part of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with cynflet--looking for the fun in things once you get past the icky part. (The waking up! :) This is also a great reminder to be in the present.

    ReplyDelete